The Department of B. Com (Accounting & Finance) has commenced its operations in this prestigious institution since 2017 in Shift II. It provides a proficient environment to nurture Accounting and Finance professionals with a high level of knowledge and competence to effectively contribute to society with commitment and integrity.
This is a three-year degree program which integrates the field of accounting and finance. The program aims to provide a solid grounding on the theories, principles and practices in accounting, finance, taxation and auditing. With courses ranging from financial accounting, financial management to international business, economics, taxation and auditing, this bachelor’s degree program generates the skills required to enhance the analytical and quantitative capabilities-equipping students to pursue a career in the field of accounting, finance, taxation or auditing.
The program helps the learner to have a comprehensive knowledge regarding Accounts, Finance, Marketing, Taxation and Business Laws which makes the student a trained professional for various industries and corporate sector
The learner develops the necessary skills and attributes to enable them to work in multi-dimensional business situations and efficient financial managers of the organisation. By the end of the study the learner will be able to demonstrate a working knowledge of corporate finance, markets, and instruments, as well as gather, interpret, and evaluate accounts and financial details.
1. C. RUBAN KUMAR – B.COM AF - III PLACE – SWIMMING – CM TROPHY - Sports Development Authority of Tamilnadu – STATE LEVEL
2. C. RUBAN KUMAR – B.COM AF - III PLACE – SWIMMING – 72nd SENIOR STATE AQUATIC CHAMPIONSHIP - Sports Development Authority of Tamilnadu – STATE LEVEL
3. C. RUBAN KUMAR – B.COM AF – I PLACE – SWIMMING – 72nd INTERNATIONAL SPORTS & CULTURAL CARNIVAL – RIVIERA 2019 - VIT – INTERNATIONAL LEVEL
4. C. RUBAN KUMAR – B.COM AF – I PLACE – SWIMMING – CM TROPHY - Sports Development Authority of Tamilnadu – STATE LEVEL
5. C. RUBAN KUMAR – B.COM AF – II PLACE – SWIMMING –TNSAA - Sports Development Authority of Tamilnadu – STATE LEVEL